Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Phew. Could I cut it any closer?

Forty four minutes left in March, and I am FINISHED!!!!

Total word count: 51,577.

Phew. That was crazy. The song playing? "Loved Ones and Leaving", HP 5 soundtrack. Weirdly appropriate (as was the Hall of Prophecies for when I hit 50k.)

It is... goodish. As I said, I wrote most of it the first six days of the month, and did the last twelve thousand words or so between yesterday and today, which means that I had over twenty days in the middle to forget every single plot point I had going from the beginning of the month. So I'm pretty sure that it's a bit disjointed and... blegh, but it's not poorly written. I mean, the end was rushed. Poo.

Doesn't matter. I am DONE with the first three nanos of the year - only nine to go!

No comments: