Sunday, September 21, 2008

Major pwnage by Clint Eastwood


Ohhhhh my gosh I just watched "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly".

Formerly Clint Eastwood was just an old guy to me.

Now I realize that he is in fact THE MAN.

HOLY crap that's a good movie. I was never really against Westerns, but I can't claim to have been a very big fan. I never considered them particularly intelligent or anything. I was apathetic when it came to them.

Only now do I realize what an idiot I have been. I mean, I'm sure they're not all as good as that, but this at least acertains that they have potential. Whoah that was epic. Clint Eastwood's all like, "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those that have guns, and those that dig."

Also, I will get a poncho like his if it's the last thing I do.

Ohhh man that was awesome. And that music is GENIUS. You can just play the same song over and over throughout the movie and it NEVER GETS OLD.

*Adding to list of favorite movies*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was on The Daily Show the other night!