Friday, November 14, 2008

Concerning my awesome

.

So, you may be wondering: what's going on in Staci's NaNoWriMo? She hasn't updated in a while. Has something gone wrong? Has it taken such a turn for the worse that she is hiding in some dark corner and crying?

While this does indeed describe several of my past NaNoWriMos, it does NOT describe this year's. This year, I haven't been updating my word count on nanowrimo.org daily BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TOO BUSY PWNING.

I have 43,642 words right now and my characters are currently literally surfing on crocodiles. They are on their way to a Madonna concert and have already cross-dressed on three different ocassions, made an appearance on The Price is Right, and journeyed through the Grand Canyon. I fully expect to finish the whole darn thing by tomorrow.

PWN.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go you!