Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've forgotten my gebruikersnaam

Today when I got home from school, I turned on my computer and got onto the internet. My homepage came up as nanowrimo.org, naturally. I clicked "sign in" at the top of the screen, but before I could enter my name and password to sign in I was momentarily distracted (my dog was barking).

I turned back to the computer screen and very nearly had a heart attack.

It was asking me for my "Gebruikersnaam" and my "Watchwoord". I wasn't on the sign-in page, I was on the "inloggen" page. Whaaaat?

I was convinced for about .5 seconds that Nanowrimo.org had gone through some, I don't know, SERIOUS break down or something and everything had been scrambled up. It took me a second to realize that somewhere during the time Ceilidh was distracting me, I had accidently clicked "Nederlands" in the language button on the top of the screen.

HOLY CRAP THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A LANGUAGE. That does not look like words.

"Geef het wachtwoord dat bij uw gebruikersnaam hoort." Whaaat?

I about died. I thought I was going to be deprived of my nanowrimo.org. I cannot survive without my nanowrimo.org. But it's okay now - everything has been resolved. I switched the language back to English and logged into my gebruikersaccount.

No comments: