Monday, November 3, 2008

Pwn. Pwnpwnpwn.

I just checked the NaNoWriMo website and Chris freaking Baty only has 4,012 words.

TELL THAT TO MY 19,323 WORDS, BABY!!

Okay, fine, so Chris Baty is trying to run nanowrimo.org, while it is crashing every few seconds because of all the bajillions and bajillions of people logging in at once, and I haven't been doing anything except writing all weekend. And technically Chris Baty is still ahead of the required word count, and I'm just being a bit of a masochist and going crazy. Doesn't matter - I've still written almost five times as much as, I mean, The Man.

I feel like I have made some great accomplishment. Go me!

3 comments:

Marshall said...

oh my, that is a lot of words

go you!!! :D



totally unrelated note (and i know i mention this like every time i comment) but the word verification thing says "gaterie", and my first thought was a french store where you buy 'gators. :)

Alicia Coldfoot said...

hahahahaveryverynice xD
your post made me laugh because of its humour haha
[:

Sarah said...

I HATE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
(sorry)

but you and Alicia have like 9321842193759418937904183098095280941809328594850982130948 words...technically alicia is beating you, sorry

but still thats an insaine amount of words...and here I am sitting at home totally proud of my 7,000, and then i check nano and you ppl are like halfway done, ITS 4 DAYS IN, what in the world!!!!?????!!!!


go die


<3